tehsoapbox.net Forum Index tehsoapbox.net
Forever ain't what it used to be.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Donate to the TipjarDonate to the Tipjar  Get a Custom TitleCustom Titles 

Welcome back Monkeys!! Some important info here

Post new topic      Reply to topic    tehsoapbox.net Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahud

Dancing Ferret

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject: Welcome back Monkeys!! Some important info here Reply with quote

Hello Monkeys! It's good to see some activity here again after a long break. There have been a number of requests regarding logging on, and not having the same email or forgetting a pw. This forum now resides on Metsfan's server and I have contacted him about these issues. Unfortunately, he is very busy and has not been able to look at the forum yet.

Any existing Monkey can send out a new invitation to Monkeys who can't log in using their old credentials. They will end up creating a new account, but until I get admin level status or until Mets is able to help out, that is the best we can do at this time. Thanks for your patience with this.

Not sure about the other mods, but I will be checking teh box on a regular basis. So if you have a questions or concern, you can either DM me through the Monkey page on FB if you are there, and/or PM me here.
Post new topic      Reply to topic    tehsoapbox.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Username

Jump to: